Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 2, (1 Part Asshole 2 Parts Robot)

Today started pretty quickly but instead of being busy and having lots to do, I was sent down at 8:30 am for Port Placement.  A port is a long term venous hook up, that i can take i.v. antibiotics with or have blood drawn from it.  It's located below the scapula on the right side of my chest.  It will be a longer term solution to PICC lines. So if you check the scoreboard now, That's a tube in my gut, and now a connector on my chest.  All i need now is a Rascal, or perhaps some of those crutches that old polio people used to wear, or lasik made laser eyes.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Shawn hope ur doing ok if u need anything Chad and I are in Omaha just give us a call #660-541-5801. I could bring u some snapple like my dad did so long ago!!!!!
    Thinking about you
    Brittney Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey buddy, sounds like you are having fun in the hospital again. I'm sure you can hardly contain yourself!!

    Thinking about you and praying for you, Shaun.

    sending you hugs and kisses xoxoxo
    PB Jams

    ReplyDelete